Our MILAN PACKAGE
- Award-winning wedding cinematography
- Filmed & Edited in HD (60fps)
- 2 hours Pre-wedding coverage plus 5 hours Wedding & Reception coverage
- 2 manned camera Ceremony/1 Camera Reception (multiple cameras- see below)
- Full-length, Chaptered Documentary plus a 4-6 minute Cinematic Retrospective
- Heirloom DVD/Blu-Ray album. Digitally mastered & archived
Our RIO PACKAGE
includes everything featured in the Milan Package PLUS unlimited hourly wedding day coverage + a 2nd manned reception camera.
Jensen Wedding Films also offers several unique additions to our packages that can be found on our Options Page
Our style is Simple Elegance. We deliver a classic, timeless edit rather than the frenetic, effects heavy MTV look which seems to be the latest trend. We overshoot everything, which allows us the most creative latitude in the edit bay. I am passionate about getting the best possible angle and composition at your wedding- my wife Pam sometimes brushes off leaves covering me after the photo session because I've been deep in the bushes getting that incredible shot of the bride and groom.
We are constantly updating our gear for our wedding couples to be able to offer them the absolute best quality currently available. We film all weddings in High Definition with both Canon DSLR's and camcorders. Each has it's advantages: DSLR's render a beautiful filmlike quality, and camcorders are much better at capturing fast action sequences such as a bouquet toss or a walk down the aisle. My newest piece is a fabulous Canon 70-200 2.8 telephoto zoom lens, which costs about as much as a used car. No expense is spared in providing the best quality equipment for our wedding couples!
It really depends on the ceremony environment. All ceremonies are filmed with at least two operators and 5-7 cameras. Several of the cameras are remote and unmanned, such as our tiny MiniCam, which is typically hidden near the altar. Since we can't re-shoot the ceremony, I want to make SURE we get the every important angle covered. I also want our backup cameras rolling in case of camera failure. I won't have time to get the backup up and running after your ceremony has started.
Wedding highlights are a wonderful, quick way to view your wedding. Highlights are like the frosting on the cake, but they are NOT the cake. So many of our former couples say the same thing: "Over time, the full documentary becomes so much more important. It shows the details of the day. It allows us to re-connect with loved ones- especially those that have passed on." Yes, you may have the raw footage, but will you ever really watch multiple disjointed cameras, none of which is recording good audio (audio is usually captured in a separate file).
And then years after your wedding when you have your raw footage edited, you may realize that your videographer shot the wedding for a highlights edit- in short bursts- not for a full-length documentary. We film our weddings in a Documentary style, which offers us plenty of quality footage for both a full Long-Form film AND a highlights reel:)
Our contract contains many service guarantees. In over 20 years, I've never had to use it! In over 1000 weddings, I can't think of a single couple that have been disappointed in thier final DVD. So I think your chances of receiving a beautiful wedding film you and your family will be delighted with are pretty good!
I can't tell you how important teamwork is for wedding vendors. I have worked with most established Sacramento photographers dozens of times, and its like seeing a brother or sister again at weddings: We shoot as a team, share shot suggestions, communicate shooting positions, alert each other for upcoming wedding events, and even carry each others bags! I take the same team approach with wedding professionals I am unfamiliar with.
Couples often tell us after the wedding day that they hardly remembered seeing us at their event. To me, that's a compliment. We dress in black. We dont overwhelm you with multiple videographers or hover around you with a steadicam during your first dance. We prefer to record your day as transparently as possible, and never become the center of attention. Your wedding will be filmed from the perspective of your guests- we are very sensitive to not block their view- they have often traveled hundreds of miles to celebrate your day.
- That we can never be satisfied with the work we produced last month or last year. I spend several hours each week researching current trends and products in our industry. I also attend national educational seminars where possible to share ideas and inspiration with the worlds best wedding cinematographers.
- I also realize that we produce beautiful wedding films not only for you and your spouse, but for your children, for your children's children, for your posterity that may view your wedding 100 years from now. One study found that over 500 of your descendants will likely have a direct interest in viewing your wedding film by the 8th generation. That's a BIG group. Your wedding film will be a treasured family heirloom- passed on from generation to generation. That motivates me to produce outstanding work.
We require a $1000 non-refundable retainer plus a signed contract. We can book over the phone at 916.334.9999. The balance is due one month prior to the event. The retainer applies towards the final balance. We also accept VISA/MC.
No, please dont- I'm Mormon so I don't drink. But I do have a weakness for Wendy's Chocolate Frosties!