Our VENICE PACKAGE
- Personally filmed & edited by wedding cinematographer and owner Michael Jensen
- Stock drone venue footage
- 5 hours Ceremony & Reception coverage including 4K remote cameras
- (1) Full-length 45 minute - 1 hour Documentary Edit, (2) a spectacular 4-6 minute Cinematic Retrospective
- Digital USB or Online delivery. Digitally Archived
Our MILAN PACKAGE
includes everything featured in the Venice Package PLUS 2 hours of pre-ceremony coverage.
Our RIO PACKAGE
includes everything featured in the Milan Package PLUS unlimited
hourly wedding day coverage AND a 360° VR Wedding Panorama.
Jensen Weddding Films offers $200 weekday or November-April discounts. We also offer several unique additions to our packages that can be found on our Options Page.
Our style is Simple Elegance. We deliver a classic, timeless edit rather than the frenetic, in-your-face, look which appears to be a current trend. We overshoot everything, which allows us the most creative latitude in the edit bay. I am passionate about getting the best possible angle and composition at your wedding- my wife Pam sometimes brushes off leaves covering me after the photo session because I've been deep in the bushes getting that incredible shot of the bride and groom.
We are constantly updating our gear for our wedding couples to be able to offer them the absolute best quality currently available. Gear includes Canon 5D Mark IV and the incredible Canon C100 Cine camera. My current favorite lens is the Canon 50mm 1.2L lens- VERY expensive, but worth it for our wedding couples. Since your wedding is the most important day of your life, why take the risk of missing that important moment? No expense is spared in providing the best quality equipment for our wedding couples!
It really depends on the ceremony environment. All ceremonies are filmed with 5-7 cameras and at least two operators. Several of our cameras are remote and unmanned, such as our tiny 4K HD MicroCam and SkyCam. Since we can't re-shoot the ceremony, I want to make SURE that every important angle is captured.
Wedding highlights are a wonderful, quick way to view your wedding. Highlights are like the frosting on the cake, but they are NOT the cake. Your full-length documentary will be the heart and soul of your wedding film. So many of our former couples say the same thing: "Over time, the full documentary becomes so much more important. It shows the details of the day. It allows us to re-connect with loved ones- especially those that have passed on."
Yes, you may have the raw footage, but will you ever really watch multiple disjointed cameras, none of which is recording good audio (audio is usually captured by a separate audio recorder). Years after your wedding when you finally have your raw footage edited, you may realize that your videographer shot the wedding for a highlights edit- in short bursts- not for a full-length documentary. We film our weddings in a true documentary style, which offers us plenty of quality footage for both a full Long-Form film AND a highlights reel:)
Our contract contains many service guarantees. In over 25 years, I've never had to use it! In over 1000 weddings, I can't think of a single couple that have been disappointed in thier final EPIC wedding film . So I think your chances of receiving a beautiful wedding film you and your family will be delighted with are pretty good!
I can't tell you how important teamwork is for wedding vendors. I have worked with most established Sacramento photographers dozens of times, and its like seeing a brother or sister again at weddings: We shoot as a team, share shot suggestions, communicate shooting positions, alert each other for upcoming wedding events, and even carry each others bags! I take the same team approach with wedding professionals I am unfamiliar with.
Couples often tell us after the wedding day that they hardly remembered seeing us at their event. To me, that's a compliment. We dress in black. We dont overwhelm you with multiple videographers or hover around you with a steadicam during your first dance. We prefer to record your day as transparently as possible, and never become the center of attention. Your wedding will be filmed from the perspective of your guests- we are very sensitive to not block their view- they have often traveled hundreds of miles to celebrate your day.
- That we can never be satisfied with the work we produced last month or last year. I spend several hours each week researching current trends and products in our industry. I also attend national educational seminars where possible to share ideas and inspiration with the worlds best wedding cinematographers.
- I also realize that we produce beautiful wedding films not only for you and your spouse, but for your children, for your children's children, for your posterity that may view your wedding 100 years from now. One study found that over 500 of your descendants will likely have a direct interest in viewing your wedding film by the 8th generation. That's a BIG group. Your wedding film will be a treasured family heirloom- passed on from generation to generation. That motivates me to produce outstanding work.
We require a $1000 non-refundable retainer plus a signed contract. We can book over the phone at 916.334.9999. The balance is due one month prior to the event. The retainer applies towards the final balance. We also accept VISA/MC.
No, please don't- I'm a Latter-Day Saint so I don't drink. But I do have a weakness for Wendy's Chocolate Frosties!