The 10 REAL Questions You Should Ask Your Videographer
Dave Williams, a collegue of mine and owner of DVideography in Philadelphia, suggested 10 questions any bride should ask her prospective videographer. Dave wrote these in response the occasional wedding planner, bridal magazine or bridal website that encourage brides to ask the wrong questions in searching for great videography.
Dave also participated in the World Record Wedding Video Event (WRWVE) held here in Sacramento in 2006. Thanks Dave:
The 10 REAL Questions You Should Ask Your Wedding Videographer
- 1. How will my movie sound?
- 2. How do you handle lighting?
- 3. How do you vary your shots?
- 4. How do you plan to tell the story of my day?
- 5. How long will it take to get my finished movie?
- 6. Are you 'preferred' by the other companies I've hired?
- 7. May I see other clients' movies and read what they had to say about you?
- 8. How do you get your shots without being 'in the way'?
- 9. Why are your services more expensive/less expensive than other companies?
- 10. What do you do to make sure our movie is unique to our personalities?
...and to our prospective brides: please feel free to ask:)